I was inspired by the 75 Hard Challenge that a lot of people did last year, and that whole TikTok trend of being #thatgirl, but letʻs keep it real, Iʻm NOT doing two 45 minute workouts a day, nor will I drink a gallon of water everyday and I donʻt feel ready to follow a regimented diet. So I decided to come up with my own rules that fit what I want to accomplish in the first quarter of this year instead. If I start on the first Monday of the year thatʻll be 88 days.
Here are the rules I will be following:
- Meditate for 15 minutes right when I wake up
- Foam roll/stretch before working out
- Workout for 30 minutes or more, with 1 active recovery day and 1 rest day
- Stick to an AM & PM skincare regimen
- Drink one superfood shake a day
- Eat at home (no eating out)
- Drink half of my body weight in ounces of water (almost 5 of my Yeti cups)
- Take one full body picture every Sunday morning in the same clothes and the same pose
- Reading a personal development book for 20 minutes
- Maintain a planner
I made a Discord server but it wasnʻt very active so I ended up getting rid of it because I think we can find a better way to connect. What that is, Iʻm not sure yet.