I was looking at tomorrowʻs chart and we have an energy building up that screams impeachment and rioting. If Iʻm wrong, things will happen around the dates listed below and itʻll be in the headline news.
This Mars/Saturn square will get ugly, you can expect rioting and protesting, so get familiar with this aspect because itʻs going to happen quite frequently this year, and weʻll experience again in early 2021. Both planets are dignified, meaning in the sign of their rulership, which is Aries for Mars and Capricorn for Saturn. This means these planets will fully express themselves with no problems. When you have a war in nā lani, there will always be one energy that dominates the other. The way I figure this out is by looking at the sign the opponent is in, and how the other planet would operate there. In this case, Mars is exalted in Capricorn and Saturn is in fall in Aries, therefore, I like to think that Mars will win this war. So now we have to figure out who these energies represent. You might see this play out in your personal life but itʻll be much more prominent on a societal level. Saturn would be the government or authority figures and Mars will be the kiaʻi (protectors) or protestors, the people fighting against the adversary.
WHAT YOU MIGHT SEE:
- Citizens retaliating against government
- Impulsive, assertive action against authority figures abusing their power
- Children (even adult ʻchildrenʻ) at odds with parents
- Delays that create conflict and people being reactive
- Triggers surrounding oppression of willpower or how people want to initiate things
- Fights, tension, upheaval, injuries, violence, contempt
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Starts tomorrow 8/6/2020
- Peaks on 8/24/2020 and then again on 9/29/2020 due to the retrograde we get to go back over this energy again in 2020
- Starts on 12/22/2020
- Peaks on 1/13/2021
- Falls off by the last day of January 2021
I think in 2021 we can expect, for the first time ever, a very “interesting” transfer of power.